11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship