11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71