11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park