11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden