11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'