11/30/2012 11:33amOne small change by the Utah Legislature could dramatically improve graduation rates and reduce education costs. Lawmakers should pass a bill that requires school districts to award a diploma to any student that meets state graduation requirements.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- IS claims responsibility for London attack; UK's May defiant
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Let there be light: German scientists test 'artificial sun'
- Squally Canada's increased role with BYU football starts with spring camp
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- Road to Understanding