11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer