11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash