11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah