11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Child rescued from hot car is second Utah case in 2 days
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- From novel to film: Ranking 6 Roald Dahl adaptations
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- LIVE: Utah primary election results