11/14/2012 7:39pmTime is ticking toward the so-called "fiscal cliff," where several tax cuts expire and spending cuts go into effect. Still, agents appear to be urging clients to stay the course and not pull out of their investments.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- Marriage and workouts: Program helps couple improve their health and marriage
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton