10/10/2012 11:29amRepublican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is in the best position he seen since Aug. 29, according to analysts, but the relative tie in voter polls may not be enough to win him the election. Plus, other political news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Husband surprises wife with 500 roses after chemo treatment
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother