10/10/2012 11:29amRepublican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is in the best position he seen since Aug. 29, according to analysts, but the relative tie in voter polls may not be enough to win him the election. Plus, other political news.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space