10/06/2012 8:08pmSalt Lake County mayoral candidate Mark Crockett has issued cease-and-desist letters after his tax records were posted online containing personal information — an act he said was meant to make him a target for hackers.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden