10/06/2012 8:08pmSalt Lake County mayoral candidate Mark Crockett has issued cease-and-desist letters after his tax records were posted online containing personal information — an act he said was meant to make him a target for hackers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her