10/06/2012 8:08pmSalt Lake County mayoral candidate Mark Crockett has issued cease-and-desist letters after his tax records were posted online containing personal information — an act he said was meant to make him a target for hackers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Utah communities struggle with fewer volunteer firefighters
- 6 ways you're probably screwing up your personal budget - SPONSORED
- 'Plan ahead': Downtown will be packed with people Thursday night