07/14/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition, a closer look at the economic and personal impact of furloughs at Hill Air Force Base. Plus, examining Utah's transportation needs for the future. Also, Doug Wright weighs in on the decision to delay a key component of the Affordable Care Act.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- 14-year-old with cystic fibrosis becomes fashion model for a day
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Volunteering means life-changing experience for woman, children she's helping