06/30/2013 9:00amA closer look at "The Decider," Justice Anthony Kennedy and why many legal scholars believe we are living in his world. Plus, we'll discuss mental illness among our youth. And, Doug Wright offers his opinion on what the new federal building in Utah should be named.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum