05/19/2013 9:00amDistrict Attorney and a defense attorney will join us to explain how they are going to handle all of the West Valley Police Department's dismissed cases. Plus, a steady stream of allegations have drenched Utah Attorney General John Swallow's office. And, rumblings in the GOP over a possible change to Utah's caucus system.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'