05/19/2013 9:00amDistrict Attorney and a defense attorney will join us to explain how they are going to handle all of the West Valley Police Department's dismissed cases. Plus, a steady stream of allegations have drenched Utah Attorney General John Swallow's office. And, rumblings in the GOP over a possible change to Utah's caucus system.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?