05/19/2013 9:00amDistrict Attorney and a defense attorney will join us to explain how they are going to handle all of the West Valley Police Department's dismissed cases. Plus, a steady stream of allegations have drenched Utah Attorney General John Swallow's office. And, rumblings in the GOP over a possible change to Utah's caucus system.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M