04/07/2013 9:00amThe nation is a big step closer to a new immigration reform law. Plus, the debate over violent video games. And, Governor Herbert says no to the Snake Valley water-sharing agreement.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Land swap for school trust land in Bears Ears on hold
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice