03/17/2013 9:00amA review the 2013 Legislative Session with leaders from both parties. Plus, a family who recently adopted children from Haiti explains why the process was difficult, and Doug Wright offers his opinion on the anti-discrimination bill.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- The Latest: Lawyer says conspiracy charge can baffle jury
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury