02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M