02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- 7 children's movies that parents can actually enjoy
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam