02/03/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition: The floodgates are about to open in the debate over immigration reform. Can Washington reconcile the differences in time to get something done this year? Plus, a closer at the Fertility Game — The myths, science and trends in Utah explained by fertility doctors and potential parents. And Doug Wright will check out legislation that would allow you to use your cell phone to provide proof of insurance.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams