01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 14-year-old with cystic fibrosis becomes fashion model for a day
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings