01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Ingredient in popular weed killer going on list as cancerous
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Prank call sends SWAT to elderly woman's home, police say