12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online