12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen found shot in Cache County canal no longer in coma, family says
- Sheriff Winder defends SL County Jail booking policy in tense media exchange
- Year after Salem mom's death, loved ones bring awareness to maternal mental health
- New jury acquits Conrad Truman of murdering his wife
- Could state parks host burial of Native American remains?
- Simple valve could prevent sewage backup flooding, plumber says
- San Juan County Sheriff's Office hires 1st female deputy
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Prominent Utah family shares their struggles with depression
- Tow truck drivers may have to pass criminal background checks