12/16/2012 9:00amThe Road to Zero Fatalities. We are kicking off a year-long initiative with the Utah Department of Transportation. Then, meet two young women on a mission to teach girls how to reject harmful messages about body image. Finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on Salt Lake City charging a fee for street lamps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah