12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- 15-year-old boy critically injured after falling off ATV
- Hot air balloon with 16 aboard crashes in Texas; no survivors
- Family loses 4 sons to rare medical condition; 9 others diagnosed
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' set for magical midnight release
- Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- NYPD do: Officers stage traffic stop for marriage proposal
- Utah teens upset by treatment of animals at Lagoon start petition
- Manti man, 43, killed in crash near border of Utah and Carbon counties
- 'Sesame Street' fans mourn loss of Bob, Gordon and Luis
- 'Game of Thrones' to end after season 8