12/09/2012 9:00amProponents and opponents on the proposal to increase the sales tax on food discuss the issue. Then, we'll go inside the world of cheating and discuss how educators are trying to curb the problem. And cash versus coins: is the dollar coin really better?
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl