08/31/2014 5:50pmThe city of Fairbanks, Alaska, has so far spent about $7,000 appealing a $37.50 election-law fine leveled on the mayor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'