08/02/2014 10:54amState and federal wildlife agents are trying to trap the otter that attacked a boy and his grandmother as they were swimming in the Pilchuck River about 30 miles northeast of Seattle.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?