03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Lakers
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions