03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- California governor signs bill banning coal-export funding
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- BLM gets new Utah director, and land challenges await