03/18/2014 9:52amA $66 million project will install giant nets under the entire 1.7-mile span of the Golden Gate Bridge. The bridge is one of the most popular suicide spots in the world and proponents of the plan say the nets will save lives.
Browse by Day Archive
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Former Utah lineman's son steals NFL draft spotlight; Atlanta's pick fires up viewers
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Jazz PA announcer still hopes for NBA title
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff