02/22/2014 2:11pmThe results of an auction just might put a fork in the mini-flap over New York Mayor Bill de Blasio's decision to use cutlery to eat pizza at a Staten Island restaurant.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem