02/20/2014 1:12pmThree decades after it was stolen, a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air has been returned to a Northern California man _ in better shape than when he originally owned it.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Gov't shutdown, health bill rescue at stake in Congress
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming