01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Olympian sells medal for good cause; RSL keeper Rimando reportedly making tattoo bet
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites