01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'