01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response
- Gorsuch to Democrats: No return to 'horse and buggy' era
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament