01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- How your metabolism changes as you age - SPONSORED