01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in Juab County
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow