01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Texas officials: 1 killed, 7 hurt in cheerleader bus crash