01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman shot to death inside her car in West Jordan
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Utah DWR employee killed in Sevier County rollover crash
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Brian Head Fire reaches Panguitch watershed, grows to more than 50K acres
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Chaffetz says Fox News role just part of his post-Congress plans
- Woman accused of setting fatal fire dies after jail suicide attempt