01/27/2014 7:51pmAfter being tranquilized and loaded onto trucks with cranes, elephants that have been squeezed out of their traditional habitat in Ivory Coast are being relocated by conservationists in what is reportedly the first such operation attempted in Africa's forests.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- All Debbie Wasserman Schultz appearances scrapped from DNC
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection