11/29/2013 3:27pmA woman who allegedly offered topless hairstyling services in northern Colorado faces criminal charges. But police say the problem isn't cutting hair without a top. It's cutting hair without a license.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in Juab County
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- To agent or not to agent—the pros and cons of selling your home on your own - SPONSORED