10/03/2013 8:29amA Montana man who painstakingly gathered and reassembled parts of five $100 bills eaten by his golden retriever has been reimbursed by the U.S. Treasury for the "mutt-ilated" currency.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Idaho volleyball player scores point off of her face
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married