10/02/2013 8:47pmA woman in Washington state brought her child's birthday cake into a courthouse, thinking that would be safer than leaving it in the car with her dog. She realized her error when a stranger grabbed and ate handfuls of the cake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft