10/02/2013 8:47pmA woman in Washington state brought her child's birthday cake into a courthouse, thinking that would be safer than leaving it in the car with her dog. She realized her error when a stranger grabbed and ate handfuls of the cake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- Utah's manufacturing sector among nation's strongest