10/02/2013 8:47pmA woman in Washington state brought her child's birthday cake into a courthouse, thinking that would be safer than leaving it in the car with her dog. She realized her error when a stranger grabbed and ate handfuls of the cake.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City