08/28/2013 6:20amThousands of people are splattering each other with tons of tomatoes in the annual "Tomatina" battle in recession-hit Spain, with the debt-burdened town charging participants entry fees this year for the first time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- US locations with the highest gas prices
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot