08/28/2013 6:20amThousands of people are splattering each other with tons of tomatoes in the annual "Tomatina" battle in recession-hit Spain, with the debt-burdened town charging participants entry fees this year for the first time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Report: Idaho school bus crash caused by tired driver
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day