07/25/2013 1:31pmA California woman became suspicious of a Capri Sun juice pouch when her boyfriend's sister said the juice was barely coming out; she then discovered what she called a worm dangling from the end of the straw.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail