07/18/2013 8:11amRadiation has all kinds of effects, based on the things I learned in comic books: super strength, hulking out, inevitable greenishness, perhaps an extra limb or two and sometimes, rarely, extreme death. In the case of Fukushima's vegetables, exposed
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Lawyer: Michael Flynn in talks with Congress about immunity