05/20/2013 2:55pmThe most expensive home currently listed in the United States is a $190 million waterfront estate in Greenwich, Conn., about 30 miles northeast of New York City.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- South Salt Lake man sent to prison for 2014 killing in dispute over woman
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Ivanka Trump defends father, brushes aside groans in Berlin
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash