05/13/2013 11:57amA Texas mom has been charged after allegedly waiting hours to take her wounded son to the hospital following a shooting, instead spending time searching for information on the Internet.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front