05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'