05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24