05/09/2013 8:52pmNew research says people who have the unique ability to hear their own heart beat are less likely to objectify their bodies or view themselves as objects only valued for their looks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman